*Please note: Sometimes I may not be able to update this blog with the latest episodes; that's because Google's server/servers may be down or the entire internet may be experiencing difficulties. Please be patient. Unfortunately, these things do happen on occasion. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for watching Days of Our Lives right here. (You can always see clips of episodes that are no longer available here, and scroll down to "Clips".)

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

An anxious Adrienne gets tested for the breast cancer gene.
Available Until 10/06/15



Read more: http://sharetv.com/watch/990774#ixzz3nGE2n8Qx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there a reason you don't keep episodes on longer. I lost cable last October and apparently I missed a lot. I'm really upset about it. As soon as I lose the ability to watch it good stuff starts happening. Do you know where I can watch older episodes?

Administrator said...

Hi Nicole. Unfortunately, I'm unable to keep the older episodes. I'm getting these episodes from NBC. They no longer have the older episodes either, only recaps (to read). Hulu used to have Days of Our Lives, and they no longer have this program on their site. No one else has the older episodes. YouTube/Google has been pulling down any full episodes that people upload. I'm so sorry about that. I don't know why NBC causes their older episodes to expire. Not that long ago, you used to be able to catch up on the old stuff, but not anymore. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for watching Days here. :)